9.01.2011

Aspen's Roof = Raised!

Our Amazing Aspen Adventure


Geez, it's been quite a while since my last post.  Let's see, what's been keeping me from our little blog... Well we went to Aspen, went hiking, did some white water rafting, hung out with friends and family, had a blast in general.  Oh, and we got MARRIED!!!


Kyle and I had the absolute best time ever in Colorado with all our loved ones.  We can't say enough what a truly amazing week we had, capped off with the loveliest ceremony and reception we could dream of!  What lucky, lucky people we are.  


Thanks to everyone who attended for making our wedding greater than we could have ever hoped for.  Thank you also for indulging Kyle's need to raise the roof ;)


The Week in Pictures


The view from our room at The Viceroy

Hiking the Grottos 





Maroon Bells







Heading out for dinner with The Arndts


Delish sushi with The Dupnicks, Arndts and Father of the Groom :)





Kyle telling ghost stories??

Everyone was so sweet to meet us at The Viceroy bar to surprise my Mom with the arrival of my Grandma and Aunt from England!


This is what happens when you go in public before rinsing off your spray tan.


Rehearsal

AMAZING!!!!!!!!  Love love love.

Rehearsal lunch at Red Onion in downtown Aspen


Heading to Junk for post rehearsal happy hour with our guests


My Favorites

Best Bridesmaids in history!



Two generations of Close bros













Mini Me


Getting ready









Not sure why this pic is so small?  Love it though - can't wait for the professional shot

Holy cow - it's time!




What a good looking wedding party we had!

The best friends a couple could ask for :)




Allow me to present Mr. and Mrs. Close



Brandon giving his fantastic Best Man speech


Excellent speech from my ladies







There are about a million awesome photos from everyone, I just couldn't pick the best from the ceremony and reception.  So, I'm going to wait until the professional shots come in so I can share those with everyone.  Can't wait to see those!

Bisous!
Maygan CLOSE xo

No comments:

Post a Comment